Blokset LV switchboard solutions for power distribution and motor control
Enhanced safety and reliability
within your reach
- Embodying decades of expertise,
Blokset solutions are engineered to be complete and personalized low voltage switchboards for power distribution and motor control.
- Blokset switchboards answer the need for superior operational safety in today’s high performance LV power applications.
- Versatile and durable, Blokset switchboards have the comprehensive capabilities and intelligence you need to keep your business competitive costs and realize a faster return on your investment.
- A fully functional switchboard with built-in intelligence for energy efficiency, Blokset is a simple and modular solution.
- It is easy to choose, intuitive to use, cost effective and simple to install and upgrade.
Motor Control Centre (MCC) including protection,
starters, and drives:
· Conventional starters up to 250 kW
· Soft starters up to 250 kW
· Drives up to 160 kW
A flexible, withdrawable design for motor control and power distribution:Compact and powerful switchboards answer the needs of the most demanding motor control and power distribution applications. Blokset combines outstanding continuity of supply and safety with a long, reliable service.
High performance and superior efficiency:
· Maximum busbar rating up to 7000 A
· Maximum rating of PCC, up to 6300 A
· Maximum rating of MCC, up to 250 kW
· Smart communicating devices for connected switchboards
· Compact design for higher stacking density and optimized footprint
· Safe upgrading of energized equipment
|Voltage||up to 690 Vac (50/60 Hz)|
|Main busbar rating||up to 7000 A|
|Distribution busbar rating||up to 3200 A|
|Rated short-time current (lcw) horizontal main busbar||up to 100 kA rms - 1s (peak current lpk up to 220 kA)|
|vertical distribution busbar||up to 85 kA rms - 1s (peak current lpk up to 187 kA)|
|Conditional short-circuit current (lsc)||up to 85 kA|
|Internal arc withstand current||85 kA – 0.4 s (IEC TR 61641)|